These Healthy Apple Carrot Muffins will blow you away with just the right amount of crunch at the top and moistness on the inside! Filled with goodies like chia seeds & hemp hearts. They have tons of fiber as well as nutrients to fill in any gaps you may be missing.
Made without any added sweeteners, with just some shredded apples & carrots for the sweet aspect. And also, completely grain-free as they are made with almond flour. Good for anyone with gluten intolerance or following a paleo diet. A great pre-workout snack, breakfast on the go, or just a quick bite before you are able to make a complete meal. Go on now, enjoy yourself!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 pastured eggs
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 tbsp coconut milk
- 2/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 apples, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line your muffin pan with parchment paper muffin liners.
- Mix the chia seeds with the coconut milk & melted coconut oil. Add in the eggs and whisk everything together.
- Add in the almond flour, hemp hearts, apples, carrots and raisins and give everything a good mix to blend everything together.
- Scoop mixture into muffin liners, pop in the oven for 35-45minutes, according to your oven.
- Take out of oven, and let cool before serving.
Don’t have the time to make these now? Save the below pin for a later time!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase I have recommended. While clicking the link will not cost you extra money, it will help me keep this site up and running.