The thought of chicken tenders and ketchup sure doesn’t bring up images of a healthy meal, does it? I’m here to change that image! These Ranch Chicken Tenders are not only a healthy option, but also one that is dairy, gluten and also grain free! It will suit all of your friends who have gluten or dairy sensitivities and those eating a Paleo diet. Go right ahead – try them yourself.
Oh and hello to a new kid favorite!
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Tessemae's Ranch
- 1/2 cup Cassava Flour
- 3 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- Avocado oil to fry
- Toss the chicken tender pieces with the ranch dressing and set in fridge to marinate between 30mins - 2 hours.
- Take them out of the fridge.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Heat your skillet and pout in desired amount of oil to it.
- Once the skillet is hot, toss the chicken tenders one by one in the egg mixture followed by the dry cassava & spice mixture and put into the pan.
- Pan fry 3-5 minutes on each side. (Cooking times will vary according to thickness of your chicken)
- Serve warm with Tessemae's Ketchup.
Looking to save this recipe for later? Pin the image below, and get back to it.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase I have recommended. While clicking the link will not cost you extra money, it will help me keep this site up and running.